D10830: Disable SplitterProxy by default since it's broken

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 26 15:04:00 UTC 2018

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  yeah so ... Qt Broke it. Was not broken in past version (not with the version I have) (5.9.4)
  Note that what is broken is the rendering (basically Qt having issues with transparent widgets), not the actual functionality. (the ability to resize splitter in a region that is larger than the actual splitter width).

  Disabling it will:

  - fix the rendering issue in the cases where it is broken
  - make resizing using splitter nearly impossible.

  Bottomline: I don't think this patch is enough.

  What you want (I think) is that when splitterHandle is disabled, splitters get larger. (at the minimum 3 pixels, or even more).
  This requires some extra changes in breezeStyle.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze