D10549: Don't crash if the cursor theme fails to create

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 25 13:26:26 UTC 2018

graesslin added inline comments.
Restricted Application edited projects, added KWin; removed Plasma.

INLINE COMMENTS

> romangg wrote in wayland_cursor_theme.cpp:69
> Can we check differently if it is the same theme? Or should we in any case emit themeChanged when we are at this point already?

As it's connected to Cursor::themeChanged we can assume that we don't have to check here. If it would be invoked for the same theme the bug would be in the Cursor class. Given that I would say we can ignore it here. I just checked in cursor.cpp and there it is properly guarded to only emit the themeChanged signal if the theme truly changed.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin