D10793: [grouping applet] Add missing Comment entry to metadata

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 24 14:17:30 UTC 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  Noticed the comment missing in the "Add widget.." picker, appstreamcli also complains about missing summary entry.

  I picked the string as used with the private implementation version of that widget (no clue on the details though).

  Fix would be for 5.12 branch.

  While at it, any idea for a better icon? "preferences-desktop-notification" does not make that much sense, also duplicates the one used for the notifications applet.
  Has there been already a request for a custom icon be filed? Otherwise I would do that.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons