D10750: wayland: Add support for zwp_linux_dmabuf

Fredrik Höglund noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 22 17:40:38 UTC 2018

fredrik created this revision.
fredrik added reviewers: KWin, Plasma, davidedmundson, mart, graesslin.
Restricted Application added a project: KWin.
Restricted Application added subscribers: kwin, plasma-devel.
fredrik requested review of this revision.
Restricted Application edited projects, added Plasma; removed KWin.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This adds support for LinuxDmabufUnstableV1Interface in kwin.

TEST PLAN
  I asked Marco to test it with a driver that supports modifiers, and he confirmed that it works.
  I have also checked that kwin still works with drivers that don't support modifiers.

  Test results before (6 failures):

  The following tests FAILED:

    30 - kwin-testLockScreen (Failed)
    39 - kwin-testPointerInput (Failed)
    57 - kwin-testSceneOpenGL-waylandonly (Failed)
    71 - kwin-testKeyboardLayout (Failed)
    74 - kwin-testKeymapCreationFailure-waylandonly (Failed)
    88 - kwin-testColorCorrectNightColor-waylandonly (Failed)

  Test results after (8 failures):

  The following tests FAILED:

    30 - kwin-testLockScreen (Failed)
    39 - kwin-testPointerInput (Failed)
    59 - kwin-testSceneOpenGLES-waylandonly (Failed)
    60 - kwin-testNoXdgRuntimeDir (Failed)
    61 - kwin-testNoXdgRuntimeDir-waylandonly (Failed)
    71 - kwin-testKeyboardLayout (Failed)
    72 - kwin-testKeyboardLayout-waylandonly (Failed)
    74 - kwin-testKeymapCreationFailure-waylandonly (Failed)

  I'm not sure what to make of this, but at least some of these failures are spurious.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

AFFECTED FILES
  platformsupport/scenes/opengl/abstract_egl_backend.cpp
  platformsupport/scenes/opengl/abstract_egl_backend.h
  platformsupport/scenes/opengl/backend.cpp
  platformsupport/scenes/opengl/backend.h
  plugins/scenes/opengl/scene_opengl.cpp
  plugins/scenes/opengl/scene_opengl.h
  scene.cpp