D10588: Summary: No icons on the desktop by default. Dont add Home.desktop to links folder and dont add trash linkhttps://phabricator.kde.org/T7948

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 20 16:06:31 UTC 2018

hein added a comment.

  This is just following up on a public promise we already made. When we turned Folder View into the default desktop containment, we told everyone (and got a lot of positive feedback from the users for it) that this means the desktop surface now supports icons by default again, but we don't actually place any by default so it's not having any impact on the people who prefer an empty desktop by default. Then it turns out we actually forgot to change the code.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace