D10660: [Weather applet] Let Return invoke search

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 19 19:50:37 UTC 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  Not tested, but seems good to me by pure reading.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ConfigWeatherStation.qml:33
> +
> +    property bool acceptOnReturnPressed: !searchStringEdit.activeFocus || searchStringEdit.length === 0

Slightly undecided: given above we use the `length` property as implicit bool, dping a value comparison here instead seems inconsistent.

Just saying, no own preference and not enough years of JS/QML done to have strong opinions about it :) Do we have some accepted JS tricks with Plasma code style?

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons