Closing old Plasma 4 bugs

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sun Feb 18 07:51:42 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I've now put together the necessary changes and have deployed them on
the Bugzilla Testbed, at bugstest.kde.org.
If people could please login and verify things are working correctly
for them still that would be appreciated.

I've given anyone with editbugs membership currently membership of the
new 'contributors' group which has the power to perform the three
actions we decided to restrict.
My testing indicates that everything is working correctly.

Please note that bugstest.kde.org's email capability is disabled, so
you won't be able to create an account or reset your password if you
are unable to login.
(This does mean that nobody will see email relating to changes you
make there though)

Thanks,
Ben