D10610: Fix favicons in firefox bookmarks runner

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 17 19:07:48 UTC 2018

davidedmundson added a comment.

  > Firefox bookmark favicons now work and don't crash Krunner and Kickoff

  Oh, that's fantastic news.  Thank you so much!

  Presumably this means it'll break on < Firefox 58?
  As long as it just fails to load and doesn't crash, that's probably fine.

  ---

  It's weird that it crashes on a table missing. Is that a Qt bug we can file?

INLINE COMMENTS

> firefox.cpp:69
> +    if (!m_dbFile_fav.isEmpty()) {
> +        m_fetchsqlite_fav = new FetchSqlite(m_dbFile_fav, m_dbCacheFile_fav);
> +        m_fetchsqlite_fav->prepare();

where does this get deleted?

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace