Releases Status

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Fri Feb 16 13:35:09 UTC 2018

As discussed at Kickoff meeting I've documented our ongoing releases
and their dependencies and status.  Please check for clarity and
correctness.

https://community.kde.org/Schedules/Plasma_5

5.8 LTS. Qt 5.6, KDE Frameworks 5.26. Releases made as required in
cases of important bugfixes or security issues
5.12 LTS. Qt 5.9, KDE Frameworks 5.42. Bugfix releases as scheduled
until subsequent LTS
5.13. Qt 5.9 (may yet change to 5.10), KDE Frameworks 5.46. Open for
development then releases as scheduled until 5.14

I also changed the long-standing title of release dude to release
mangler which doesn't include any implied gender.

Jonathan