D10541: make kdesu available in bindir and thus $PATH by default (opt-out)

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 16 10:35:59 UTC 2018

sitter added a comment.

  Yeah, it costs us nothing to use a 5 suffix though and it is more consistent with the other bins. If someone says bin/kdesu as a name is more useful to them I am not opposed to dropping the suffix though.

  (also I just checked and we even had kdesu in libexec of kde-runtime at least towards its later versions, so any conflict potential is probably distribution-specific to begin with)

REPOSITORY
  R126 KDE CLI Utilities