D10487: Fix tray icon size scaling when changing the panel size (fix bug 360333)

Piotr Kosinski noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 15 14:10:13 UTC 2018

pgkos added a comment.

  Things look bad when a bitmap icon appears in the tray... (e.g. Remmina) It seems `roundToIconSize` is necessary for bitmap icons.

  I think I am going to abandon this patch, as the necessary changes are simply too big:

  - all references to `marginHints` in the systemtray should be removed, and `spacing` used instead
  - `Units::roundToIconSize` has to be changed so it works on real pixels and not on density-independent pixels - now it breaks down on HiDPI screens

  I think no of these two changes are going to be accepted, unless someone knows why exactly these two things are implemented the current way.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace