D10480: align checkable widgets in menu items

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 15 12:50:18 UTC 2018

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  In D10480#206782 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10480#206782>, @zzag wrote:

  > Well, I could rework this patch to fix double spacing.
  >
  > Centering of check boxes would involve some changes in margins, which should be another diff, right?
  >
  > > positioning appears off with respect to the bottom of the menu, when checkboxes is present on the last item of the menu.
  >
  > Hmm, I don't see it. Could you please show where positioning is off?

  > F5710626: with-check.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5710626>

  Here: if you look at the last checkbox (folders first). The distance to the left edge is larger to that of the bottom edge, while before they were identical.
  This is because margin width and margin height are different.
  which in turn is needed for centering.
  So this really depends on what we want to align with what ...

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze