D10475: Make it possible to show the title despite having ctx actions

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 14 17:00:59 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  Don't worry Henrik, you're all good. The underlying issue here is that we haven't actually done the necessary design work for this feature yet. The appropriate Kirigami HIG section is empty: https://community.kde.org/KDE_Visual_Design_Group/KirigamiHIG#Bars

  If we merge this patch, there's a significant chance that a great deal of it will have to be re-done later. Thankfully there shouldn't be much if any downstream fallout because I don't believe any clients are actually using this feature on the desktop, so the worst thing that could happen is that we might just need to re-do this work later. If that seems unpalatable, it might make more sense to his the brakes and decide on our design before we implement it!

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami