D10475: Make it possible to show the title despite having ctx actions

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 13 19:33:15 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  For me this patch still has the titles aligned to the right, even after your change:

  F5710374: right.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5710374>

  But as currently implemented, if we move the title over to the left as I'm asking for, then the above image would change too having **three** elements on the left, and **none** on the right. It would look visually unbalanced.

  I think the context items need to be moved over to the right side of the header to visually balance the navigation buttons and title that will go on the left.

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami