D10483: Polish ToolBarApplicationHeader appearance

Andres Betts noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 13 16:05:13 UTC 2018

abetts added a comment.

  Sorry guys, this proposed left alignment just won't work IMHO. The reason is that we are turning the bar into a CSD. Unlike a desktop application, we don't have the ability to shrink the application in mobile. What this amounts to is that people will want to add more controls to the top bar, this will cram the interface and the limited space will run out. Pushing the title to the left doesn't work either, it will bump into the back button. I feel it is best that we drop this conversation for now and focus on the HIG first where we can address these ideas first and then try to adjust applications to it.

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami