D10237: Bring back embedded top3 reviews on the ApplicationPage

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 10 02:43:51 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  Getting there!

  - Change the text "Show reviews" to "Show more reviews"
  - Maybe change the "Reviews" header to "Top Reviews". Judgment call, not necessarily required
  - The increased padding between the reviews is good, but now the divider line is misplaced. It looks really weird not being equidistant between each review. If we can't change that easily, I would advocate getting rid of the line entirely, as the padding is now sufficient to visually separate the reviews.

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store