D10383: Fix pinning apps when their .desktop file has a space in the file name.

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 8 13:23:57 UTC 2018

hein added a reviewer: ivan.
hein added a comment.

  Ivan, could you weigh in on the KActivities spaces angle?

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in startuptasksmodel.cpp:208
> `QUrl::toPercentEncoding` encodes *all* UTF-8 characters and slashes and what not whereas in `toString` you only tell it to `EncodeSpaces`

Ah yeah, probably better to make it consistent. This happened because I initially tried toPercentEncoding around the string, which of course fails because it encodes the colon after the scheme.

> broulik wrote in tasktools.cpp:731
> Is KActivities smart enough to relate the two with and without spaces?

I don't know, good question. I should CC Ivan on this. If It uses QUrl::operator==, I guess so.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace