D10297: Add new "Tools" button above System Monitor's process list

gregormi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 4 15:24:34 UTC 2018

gregormi added a reviewer: floeser.
gregormi added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D10297#200668, @ngraham wrote:

  > Seems useful! Couple of nitpicks:
  >
  > - `KsysGuard` itself appears in the menu :)

  Yes, I know :-(. When someone presses Ctrl+Esc then the System Monitor opens which has less features than KSysGuard. I thought it would be good to find KSysGuard from there. I didn't come up with an idea of how to remove the item when the Tools menu is actually opened from KSysGuard.

  > - The button should look like a dropdown menu button and have a downward-pointing arrow on the right side

  I had that before but it looks rather strange because the arrow is on the left side: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/media/uploaded/files/2016/09/07/ac70c386-6665-4898-94e7-b256759f5a5e__screenshot_20160907_140935.png. I tried to move the arrow to the right side by changing the layout direction but this also right-aligned the menu items. Do you have a better idea?

REPOSITORY
  R111 KSysguard Library