D10237: Bring back embedded top3 reviews on the ApplicationPage

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 1 21:48:38 UTC 2018

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  F5687564: What it looks like.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5687564>

  Nice! There are a few polish changes I'd like to see:

  - Add a header label saying "Top reviews", since it's otherwise not obvious what users are looking at ("Newest reviews?" "Developer's favorite reviews?"). We could probably replace the blue line with this header
  - Change the label that says "Show Reviews" to "Show more reviews" (unless you deliberately avoided changing any strings to squeak it in for 5.12)
  - Could we increase the vertical padding between each review a bit?
  - For KDenlive's entry, I noticed three extra dummy reviews:

  F5687562: Extra reviews.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5687562>

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store