D17796: Plasma Workspace. Fixed general settings of the widgets.

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 26 18:05:37 GMT 2018

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  As far as I can tell, this doesn't work: the listed widgets still have all their configuration pages' checkboxes unchecked after checking some of them, closing the window, and re-opening it. Am I missing something?

  Also please change the title to something more descriptive, such as "Show accurate checked state for system monitor configuration pages"

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace