D17751: Add shadow to Hour's hand

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 26 00:26:58 GMT 2018

ndavis added a comment.

  In D17751#382113 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17751#382113>, @shubham wrote:

  > In D17751#381435 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17751#381435>, @ndavis wrote:
  >
  > > No, the SVG that the analog clock uses is in plasma-framework
  >

  > Can you tell me how to fix it in plasma framework svg? I dont know about svg.

  Well, you open it up in Inkscape and fix it in there. I know that's not particularly helpful, but I can't tell you exactly what you need to do unless you ask me a specific question about how to do something. This might be the wrong approach though. If your goal is simply to make the shadow move with the hand in a way that has a consistent light direction, you'll need to rotate and move the object depending on the time in the code here. I think the light source should be in the top left coming down diagonally to the bottom right since that's how it is for most Breeze icons.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace