D17154: Go back to SCSS

Alexander Kernozhitsky noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 24 19:30:35 GMT 2018

gepardo marked 2 inline comments as done.
gepardo added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ngraham wrote in CMakeLists.txt:13
> This doesn't seem like the correct way to require Python 3:
>
>   dev at dev-pc:~/repos/breeze-gtk$  (arcpatch-D17154) cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr
>   -- Could NOT find Sass (missing: Sass_EXECUTABLE)
>   CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:13 (find_package):
>     By not providing "FindPython3.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
>     asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "Python3", but
>     CMake did not find one.
>
>     Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Python3" with any
>     of the following names:
>
>       Python3Config.cmake
>       python3-config.cmake
>
>     Add the installation prefix of "Python3" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
>     "Python3_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
>     "Python3" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
>     been installed.
>

>   -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
>   See also "/home/dev/repos/breeze-gtk/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

Using find_package(Python3) worked for me. But I understood the reason why it may fail.

It seems that find_package(Python3) appeared only in CMake 3.12, while find_package(PythonInterp) was used earlier (now it's deprecated). So, I'll add a conditional for older and current CMake.

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk