D17758: Disable KDE ServerDecoration on Qt > 5.12

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 23 13:41:00 GMT 2018

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added reviewers: KWin, Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  XdgDecoration is built into QtWayland 5.12. Running two interfaces to do
  the same thing would be messy.

  We cannot just remove this code as Plasma 5.15 will depend on Qt5.11.

  Detection of the ShellSurfaceInterface was used to test if we have run
  shellSurfaceCreated which we still need for other functions, so this check
  is replaced with a new explicit property.

TEST PLAN
  Got the correct decorations still.
  I haven't tested on Qt5.11. I would appreciate someone checking that
  things still work the same.

REPOSITORY
  R135 Integration for Qt applications in Plasma

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  src/platformtheme/kwaylandintegration.cpp