D17704: Copy to clipboard always copy English texts

gregormi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 21 17:27:54 GMT 2018

gregormi added a comment.

  Hi, here is the discussion around my the patch that introduced the Copy button: https://phabricator.kde.org/D7087

  Originally, I proposed the untranslated English text. Those are the reasons that lead to the fact that we have the translated version: https://phabricator.kde.org/D7087#207123. Both, the translated and untranslated version are useful. We just chose one of those options. To me, having both options (with and without translation) makes sense.

  My original suggestion had a generic drop down menu (burger menu icon) where the copy action was put. Since the menu contained only one action in the end, it was dropped.

REPOSITORY
  R102 KInfoCenter