D17711: [kuiserver] Avoid double warning on terminated jobs

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 20 16:32:52 GMT 2018

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When a job is terminated, it isn't necessarily removed from the job
  owners queue to handle pending requests.

  If a service unregisters and the job is already finished, we don't want
  to mark it as an error.

TEST PLAN
  kioclient5 (when running with fixed interactive-ness) quits when there's an error.
  We used to always show the client died error.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  origin-master (branched from master)