D17347: Translate color scheme names

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 14 10:02:11 GMT 2018

broulik added a comment.

  It seems most codepaths assume the colorscheme names are never translated...
  `KColorSchemeManager` uses the `Qt::DisplayRole` for mapping. The `Qt::UserRole` contains the full path to the scheme but it never stores just the untranslated name.
  Affects Krita, Kate, etc, which lost my "Honeycomb" colorscheme now that it's called "Honigwabe". Setting it again works but changing languages causes the mapping to fail.
  (See, that's why I didn't put it in stable branches :)

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop