D14542: [kcmkwin/desktop] KCM using new virtual desktops DBus interface

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 11 23:45:21 GMT 2018

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  I can confirm @zzag's bug.

  Overall it works very well! UI-wise, I found myself confused by the unpredictability of the Add button. With multiple rows, it was not clear which row the new desktop would be added to. Perhaps instead we could give each row an inline Add button, kind of like this:
  F6471867: KCM.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6471867>

  Second issue: when adding new rows, the existing virtual desktops are unpredictably re-assigned. I would expect new empty rows to be created, without re-assigning the rows of the existing desktops.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin