D17493: Implementation of an Easy Mode in KCM fonts module

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 10 19:44:59 GMT 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  1. This needs screenshots. :)
  2. Don't you think it's premature to submit code before we've settled on what it is we actually want? I don't see any consensus in T7927 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T7927>. Personally I am not at all sold on the idea of presenting users with ten font rendering options and expecting them to be able to choose their favorite. The differences between most of them are minuscule and seem all but impossible for someone who's not a font nerd to distinguish. The idea of visual previews seems sound, but I think we would need to limit them to choices that lay people actually have a chance of understanding and distinguishing between.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop