D17410: Add alternatives button to applet configuration in panel edit mode

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 8 01:48:20 GMT 2018

ndavis added a comment.

  I think we should be using a monochrome icon here. An equivalent monochrome icon would be `favorite`, but I don't think "favorite" is a good symbol for "alternatives". Maybe `preferences-other`/`application-menu` (same icon) would be good? It might be outside the scope of this patch anyway since this means the alternatives icon needs to be changed outside the edit mode as well.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop