D17192: use a Kirigami Heading for perfect consistency

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 7 00:34:21 GMT 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  I see, you're right!

  Finally got to test this out instead of just complaining about the pictures. :) I now have `KDeclarative`, `KCMUtils`,  and `KWidgetsAddons` with the necessary changes, but when I compile System Settings with this, I see the following:

  With certain KCMs, the sizes don't seem identical:
  F6460363: Too big.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6460363>

  But with other ones, they do:
  F6460369: Same size.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6460369>

  I have reservations about how well this larger size will work for wordy languages like German. We already have some strings elided in English:
  F6460365: Elided text.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6460365>

  With this patch, the back button's text just seems, I dunno, //too big.//

REPOSITORY
  R124 System Settings