D15187: Merge switch user dialog into lockscreen

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 31 14:41:12 BST 2018

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This reduces a bunch of code, both hidden in the backend as well as the
  mostly duplicated front end UI, making it more consistent for users too.

  There is a behavioural change that switching user then cancelling will
  require your own password. I would argue this is a good thing.

  KSMServer still has the same DBus slot for compatibility which then
  proxies over to the screensaver. This could be calling itself, it might
  be calling kwin when we're on wayland.

TEST PLAN
  Pressed switch user from the UI
  Got a swich user dialog

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  ksmserver/CMakeLists.txt
  ksmserver/server.cpp
  ksmserver/switchuser-greeter/CMakeLists.txt
  ksmserver/switchuser-greeter/main.cpp
  lookandfeel/contents/userswitcher/UserSwitcher.qml