D14988: Implement option to toggle page navigation wraps around for pager plasmoid

Phuong Nguyen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 28 16:05:37 BST 2018

phuongn added a comment.

  F6220957: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6220957>

  Currently there is already "Desktop navigation wraps around" option for Virtual Desktops, which serve exact same purpose as this patch, but only for keyboard shortcut.
  I used "Page navigation wraps around" because the pager can be used to control either Desktop or Activity, so I used "Page" instead of "Desktop" and keep the rest of the string similar to existing option from Virtual Desktops settings. Using other strings might confuse user of what this does.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop