D14389: Invert shade button by same logic as keep-above button

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 27 22:06:26 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  In D14389#316227 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14389#316227>, @hpereiradacosta wrote:

  > IMHO: you should either
  >
  > - keep the same icon, use the invert-color to set active state (meaning: remove the "unshade" icon
  > - keep to different icons, and not invert-color (in which case the active state is driven by the drawn icon) but not both.

  Yeah, that was my initial concern here too, but when @andykluger tried #2, I didn't like the result. Perhaps we should have tried #1 as well. The slight issue there is that the Shade button kind of looks similar to the Keep Below button if it doesn't change. I'd be fine with making the Shade button not change its appearance when toggled, but a clearer icon might help if we adopt that solution.

  The icon is of lesser importance though. @andykluger, if you're still around, what do you think about submitting another patch to make the Shade button not change its icon when toggled?

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze