D14855: Add applet with screen layouts and presentation mode

Dominik Haumann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 27 13:05:07 BST 2018

dhaumann added a comment.

  @broulik Could we clarify the copyright?

INLINE COMMENTS

> kscreenapplet.h:3-4
> + * Copyright (c) 2018 Kai Uwe Broulik <kde at broulik.de>
> + *                    Work sponsored by the LiMux project of
> + *                    the city of Munich.
> + *

Hi Kai. Imo this copyright is fuzzy to me: Do you have the copyright here explicitly or is "the LiMuX project" also copyright holder?
It's nice that this was sponsored, but to be honest this should not be part of this here. At the point where we try to relicense this for instance (for whatever reason, e.g. to LGPL), this will popup again.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen