D14949: Add option for whether to show the volume change OSD

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 21 13:12:39 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  I think the current UI is just fine as the default; no need to change it. Simply making it smaller wouldn't really help the submitter's use case very much anyway since it would still show up and cover up //something//. However I'd be open to making the default appearance configurable, as a small but vocal cohort of people don't seem to like it.

  That's material for another patch though.