D14869: [RFC] Increase default font sizes by 1 pt

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 20 11:12:18 BST 2018

mart added a comment.

  In D14869#309821 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14869#309821>, @abetts wrote:

  > I like the way this looks, I would like to push it further for clarity and ask for window title at 13 and bold. I feel people stand to benefit from seeing a window title that is readable, especially when we have a dark color background default.

  that's a thing i would like to talk about more (also because for this i don't have research to point at, just a strong opinion on my side ;)):
  I really hate bold fonts anywhere in the UI. it should be a thing for documents and documents only.
  I would really like us to try to avoid bold anywhere, but at most use the size for things that should be  more prominent than others

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop