D14855: Add applet with screen layouts and presentation mode

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 17 12:23:35 BST 2018

broulik added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> gladhorn wrote in daemon.h:66
> Could this be unified in some nice way with the above function (applyOsdAction) which does the same based on the enum...? Maybe just use the enum, or is there a reason for using a string here but not in other places?

This thing is called by DBus, so I can only send a string over (or a random int, if you prefer that). I use `QMetaEnum` to map the string to an enum value to avoid having a duplicated list of strings. I don't think this can be optimized further.

> gladhorn wrote in kscreenapplet.cpp:51
> What is the ownership of the GetConfigOperation? Is it deleted? (I don't know this code very well)

`GetConfigOperation` self-`deleteLater`s when done

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen