vnc client keyboard mapping

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Wed Aug 8 17:14:48 BST 2018

On Tuesday, 31 July 2018 09:02:49 CEST Stéphane Ancelot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't manage to have my local client keyboard mapping when I connect
> to vnc server (x11vnc) in a kde plasma system.
>
> Are there some settings needed in order to make it recognized ?

Are you maybe running into this problem here?
  https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/346107/keyboard-mapping-wrong-only-in-specific-applications-under-tightvnc

I suggest trying out TurboVNC or TigerVNC as VNCServer. Using TigerVNC solved
this issue for me -- it's very easy to install on a Linux system.
  (see https://github.com/TigerVNC/tigervnc/releases)

Regards,
Kevin