D14389: Invert shade button by same logic as keep-above button

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 5 05:51:46 BST 2018

ngraham added a reviewer: VDG.
ngraham added a comment.

  Sorry for the extended wait time!

  Now the Keep Below button doesn't match the behavior of the Keep Above and Shade buttons, so we would need to apply it to that boo. But now that I see the latest change (that I requested) in action, I'm not sure I like the effect of reversing the icon for the Keep Above button. In its reversed state, it has the same icon as the Keep Below button, which I think could be confusing. I think I liked your original version better, sorry! If you revert to that, I'll give it a shot. I apologize for jerking you around like this when you've followed the right procedure and been very patient.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze