Akademy BOF Topics

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 10:28:23 BST 2018

On mercoledì 1 agosto 2018 17:01:28 CEST David Edmundson wrote:
> We currently have a bunch of slots booked as general "Plasma".
> We should split them up into relevant topics people actually want to
> discuss so people know when to turn up to what.
>
> Either post here or update the wiki directly.
>
> David
let's start to do some  list here, then move afterwards to the wiki.
on my part, two things that would need vdg people therefore is great for a bof
at akademy:
* another go at the transformable tablets thing
* kai is working on the new shiny notifications backend, a go with vdg people
for a live design sesison for the frontend?
* wayland stuff: on my side, another go at finalizing the vd-activities thing,
** there will be a lot more wayland things from other people

--
Marco Martin