D12494: Show lockscreen controls when hitting a modifier

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 24 10:35:07 UTC 2018

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I tend to press left control to wake my screen. This doesn't reveal the controls
  which I found mildly annoying.

TEST PLAN
  Locked screen pressed random letter, it removed blur and appeared in textbox
  Locked screen pressed shift, it removed blur and didn't alter textbox. It timed out as before
  Pressed escape. Toggles as before

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  lookandfeel/contents/lockscreen/LockScreenUi.qml