D12479: Polish `Details` panel; added "Not Applicable" to fill otherwise blank spaces

Scott Harvey noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 23 21:47:22 UTC 2018

sharvey added a comment.

  A little UI polishing, just for the details panel. The redesign of the main dialog is still under discussion (T8569 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T8569>, D12311 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12311>) so I touched up the details.

  Does anyone know of an application that fills in the `Application` field? I haven't been able to find one. I also went down the rabbit hole on how PolicyKit is triggered and couldn't find a solution. It's always blank.

  If there's a way to get hold of the application name that's asking for authorization, it would be nice to have access to. If nothing else, it belongs in the window titlebar.

REPOSITORY
  R121 Policykit (Polkit) KDE Agent