D12311: Align lock icon with bold message text; reduce overall size of dialog

Andrius Štikonas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 23 09:17:13 UTC 2018

stikonas added a comment.

  In D12311#252165 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12311#252165>, @bruns wrote:

  > Resizing: http://storaged.org/doc/udisks2-api/latest/gdbus-org.freedesktop.UDisks2.Partition.html#gdbus-method-org-freedesktop-UDisks2-Partition.Resize

  Does not work well yet, just a few errors where KPM succeeds:

  - Cannot resize btrfs filesystem on /dev/sdb1: (null) filesystem 'btrfs' is not supported.
  - LUKS encrypted ext4: looks like I can resize internal file system but no way to resize outer LUKS container (i.e. what cryptsetup resize does)
  - Does not recognize LVM PVs, no way to resize them.

  On the other hand, it might be useful in certain cases. E.g. to resize FAT and maybe HPFS (not all distros ship fatresize).

  In any case, resizing is not the only thing. No way to copy/move file systems.

  I'm not opposed to UDisks in principle, I am just saying it's not there yet.

REPOSITORY
  R121 Policykit (Polkit) KDE Agent

BRANCH
  align-lock-icon (branched from master)