D12405: [WIP] Per-screen scale factors on X11 using QT_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTORS

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 21 19:52:36 UTC 2018

graesslin added a comment.

  I'm pointing out that I'm in general against any risky changes on X11. If users want to use this features: Wayland is there. KWin is feature frozen on X11 and I highly suggest to the Plasma community to decide the same at the sprint. We will have less maintenance issues due to it.

  I can promise you that this feature will create bug reports, it comes with a cost to add this on X11. While we have a almost finished Wayland solution which is hold back by among other developers still working on X11.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen