D12405: [WIP] Per-screen scale factors on X11 using QT_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTORS

Fabian Vogt noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 21 19:45:18 UTC 2018

fvogt added a comment.

  > So I wouldn't trust this thing in Qt to work due to the pain we have in KWin especially with these problems.

  Yes, it might not be perfect. It works well enough that not exposing this in the settings is a wasted opportunity though.
  I used this extensively for half a year with a 4k non-primary monitor, where the only other option is to meet halfway at 1.5x scale or move the screen so close that it's touching your nose.

  I doubt that users would expect this to work perfectly with any unusual configurations such as overlapping screens, but even then it's an improvement to the current situation.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen