D12102: Port Language KCM to Qt Quick

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 21 18:24:54 UTC 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  Looking better now ;)

  One more note: Users read the dialog from the top. Having "Default" added to the topmost entry like in @abetts' mockup would be great, if possible at all, because most users won't really get to the text at the bottom.

  As for the handle, maybe something like http://clauderic.github.io/react-sortable-hoc/, (see "Drag Handle" and "Lock axis", observe cursor changing). This icon is pretty standard in both web and Android, unfortunately overloaded with many other meanings, too. I guess this needs to be a Kirigami-wide decision, or do we have an existing example?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop