D12311: Align lock icon with bold message text; reduce overall size of dialog

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 20 17:55:47 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  In general it's okay to display nerdy technical information hidden away like this--as long as it's actually useful information! That's the real question. If it's of no real value to anyone for any use case that we can imaging, we can probably safely remove it. Otherwise, it should probably stay in.

  Personally I have no use for it, but let's collect more perspectives.

REPOSITORY
  R121 Policykit (Polkit) KDE Agent

BRANCH
  align-lock-icon (branched from master)