D12102: Port Language KCM to Qt Quick

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 20 15:12:29 UTC 2018

hein added a comment.

  OK, the plot thickens. Turns out this is a color scheme problem.

  We have "Default" and "Breeze" color schemes. They used to be (and are supposed to be) identical. But right now, in my Colors KCM, switching between Default and Breeze produces different results.

  In "Breeze", the window background color is #eff0f1 and the view background color is #fcfcfc, so you get a noticable contrast.

  In "Default", they're both #fcfcfc.

  So the Kirigami colorSet stuff actually works fine. It's the "Default" color scheme making all the colors the same.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop