D12373: Klipper: Remove first history item on clipboard clear

Robert Hoffmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 20 11:01:47 UTC 2018

hoffmannrobert added a comment.

  In D12373#250306 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12373#250306>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > Right, but pressing control+v again won't paste the item after clearing which I assumed was the intended goal

  Yes, pressing Control+V won't paste the item after clearing. But the problem is, that the cleared item stays readable in the clipboard history. Left-click on the clipboard icon in the system tray, and there still it is. That is the problem my patch solves by removing the item from history top.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace