D12102: Port Language KCM to Qt Quick

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 19 18:36:30 UTC 2018

hein added a comment.

  @mart Remaining issues:

  - I need an 'animating' property on OverlaySheet similar to other components, so I can delay unsetting the source model for the list view in the sheet until after the sheet is done animating. I want to unset the model to save resources but more importantly to destroy the delegates to clear their checked state. But if I do this by binding to sheetOpen, the model unsetting happens while the sheet closing animation is still running and it gets choppy (in the latest rev I've removed the model unsetting for that reason, but it causes a problem with the checked state never clearing). If there's an animating prop I can use it in an expression.

  - The footer in the sheet still doesn't stick to the bottom of the sheet when the height of the sheet changes (window resizing).

  - The horizontal position of the actions in the swipe list item we talked about.

  - Somehow the actions take ages to process now. Is there something waiting on animations maybe? Could be in my code too though.

  - I still need to add some margin to the left and right of InlineMessage so it doesn't get cut off (particularly the drop shadow). This is not necessary in the Kirigami gallery for some reason even though both SimpleKCM and the gallery use ScrollablePage. The margin makes the messages less wide than the list separators which is awkward.

  Other issues still remaining in the KCM:

  - The InlineMessage bug with the text not showing sometimes.

  - It's still not saving (which I think was possibly always broken even in the old KCM).

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop